Friday, June 10, 2011

Family - Tyler is graduating!

June 3rd & 4th 2011
I can't believe Tyler is graduating today.  It seems like yesterday that Brittany & Casey were sitting out on the field waiting for their names to be called.  Now the next to graduate is Kyra and Brenden.  The time is going way too fast.  Brenden will already be in 7th grade this year and it makes me sad!

So, before I wash Brenden's pants I always check the pockets because he is a boy and there is no telling what you might find!  This time I found this piece of paper folded up and on it was a stick person of Dad, Mom, Sis, baby & Me (Brenden) holding a balloon....I thought that was interesting as I guess this is Brenden's version of his family. :)

Since John was working out of town today I went over to Brittany's and we met Lisa & Mom @ Casey & Neill's house for dinner.  They have a nice house and I am so glad for them to be home owners.
Gigi & Jace @ Casey & Neill's

 I spent the night with Brittany and for the first time got up in the middle of the night to rock Jace after Brittany fed him as he wouldn't go back to sleep.  Although I was soo tired and am not used to being up @ 2:30 am I enjoyed every minute of it.  Jace likes to sleep on his side close to you and I love him snuggling up with me.  The next morning I got up with Jace and let Brittany sleep in as she needs her beauty sleep.  I am so proud of the mother she has become and knew she was going to know how to take care of him from the time they set eyes on each other.


                                            I bought this onesie for Jace ~ Summertime 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment